Before Starting Off. I know there is an Existing request for clearance delivery
This is completely Different, Please Read Before Spamming with the link to that request
The Reason For This Request
Recently We’ve seen a Huge Increase In The load On the Hub Airport on Expert Server, and Other Airports remain quite empty with very few to no inbound
After Giving Several Thought I thought this thing can solve the purpose
How It Should Function
- There will be an Automated Clearance Delivery at Every controlled airport.
- Mods Or Staff Or Both As the Developer deem fit, will set a Limit for Each Controlled Airport around the world at 1 particular time. Eg. like 15 aircraft every 15 minute or so on.
Also They will set alternate Controlled airport nearby Will get back to this
- It can be changed from time to time
- Every VFR and IFR Flights to Class Brave-Delta Airports will require clearance from clearance delivery delivery. If not Taken and still departed, It should be punishable with 1 level 1 violation and A Denial Entry into the airport by the controller.
- Pilots will request after filing a flight plan with an Estimated Flight Time. Eg N2992G requesting IFR from VABB to VIDP Expected Flight Time 2hours 15min Cruise FL330
- The System Will then check for that airport with estimated arrival time, how many are Inbound at that particular time, If Its feasible The system Will Reply
a) N2992G Continue as filed Fl330
b) Destination Airport Is Full, Expected Slot Time after 15min. Or may divert to VILK This is where mods set alternate airport will come in to spread traffic evenly
- The Pilots Can Then Reply If denied, will 15 min before push or Will Change FPL And request again for another airport
- note It will be pilots responsibility to request correct flight time, It will be shown in Pilots TAG. If They try to work around It by requesting Inappropriate Flight Time. The controller at That airport may put them on hold, Until there requested flight time arrives
- In Point 2 I requested every 15min for this reason, that pilots calculation Error of 15 min up or down should be good.
Wrapping Up Here, Hope This Feature gets accepted and liked by everyone of you