Autobrake System

We definitely need this in Infinite Flight!

1 Like

Great idea for sure

1 Like

Clearing up a vote for this. Great feature request!

Amazing future requests you have my vote and regarding the video I believe if you can get into direct contact with air traffic control it might be slightly possible

Only recently I realized how necessary it is! I give my vote for!

Totally agree with this auto break should be a must have it takes a lot of stress and work off the pilots.

I think it’s really odd they didn’t add this to the flight sim. Definitely got my vote!

1 Like

gotta say this is needed. i fly in xplane and i use auto brake all the time when landing as i mostly fly regional jets to small airports.

1 Like

Of all the cockpit features and automation that can be added, this feature is probably the best possible one. Everyone needs to brake when they land, so it impacts and improves the experience for all users.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here.

26 Likes

That’s what we love to see😎

Wow, Ewan McGregor is coming to Infinite Flight???😳

In all seriousness though, that’s super cool, congrats to those who wanted this feature!

1 Like

Ohhh the realism!

This is a long awaited feature of mine and I am so glad its coming to IF Soon™️.

1 Like

Voted For This One :)

I hope to see rejected takeoff and Max settings

1 Like

great to see this coming soon now! https://twitter.com/infiniteflight/status/1502051242947850244

3 Likes

Now the only thing even cooler would be to have the same auto brake system as some of the new Airbuses do! Slowing you down depending on which taxiway you want to leave the runway at

5 Likes

Autobrake would be great with settings 1-5.

3 Likes

It’s confirmed in 22.2 today!

Edit: sorry wrong link 😂

5 Likes

Confirmed in 22.2