Auto Reboot

This is the first time I have experienced something like this. Previously during the flight had never been.
I was descending to SBGR from KMIA today (6hr), i was about 40nm Away From the Airport.
But Weirdly, this happen a seconds after im Performing a Quick Device Optimization on the Notification Panel.

• ASUS Zenfone 3 Max
  • 2 GB
  • Android 7.0
  • 1.25ghz

Umm, is there supposed to be a picture with this?

1 Like

Im Sorry, picture of what? :)

This showed up on your phone while you were performing a Quick Device Optimization on the Notification Panal?

1 Like

@BigBert10 No. Thats my device specification. :)
I mean this Button. Power & Boost
Screenshot_20180223-045348_1
Does this Action influence it?

You mean playing the simulator?

1 Like

no, he means pressing the ‘boost’ button

this is a common thing on some android rom’s and basically all it does it clear the ram and close a bunch of background processes in an effort to make the device perform better.

1 Like

Just wondering, is this issue related to Infinite Flight? This looks more like something that the phone features.

1 Like

exactly, but what he’s asking is whether pressing that button affects the performance of Infinite Flight itself

1 Like

In plain English:

You killed the app by pressing that button. Pretty sure it’s configured to close all the background apps as previously mentioned, but it could also be that it kills the one it consider not to be in active use and is taking up the majority of your RAM.

3 Likes

So am i advised not to do this again during flight?

I’d say “Yes” unless you want to kill the app in the middle of your flight. You can hit that button again once you have finished flying and despawned.

1 Like

Yes, you are.

For further assistance, i have to refer you to Asus. Only they can tell you exactly what that button does.

3 Likes