I taken off from Honolulu and was on the way to Tokyo and it was good for 5 hours in flight but the flight was 6, that’s when it crashed. I’m not trying to be a noob or anything but does anyone know how to to not have to leave your device on forever?
Thank you for contacting support!
The best way to make sure your flight can last as long as possible, without having the app crash it as follows:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available.
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
Depending on what kind of device you have, some options like Disabling AA and lower graphics aren’t necessary. I have for example been able to do 16hrs+ flights on my iPad Pro 9.7 with AA turned on and everything on highest, but not without restarting my iPad first to ensure it has the most available amount of RAM as possible.