auto pilot crashing

hey guys just thought id let you know that anytime i try to apply a button on my keyboard to the auto pilot it crashes (im on android) but all the other controls work great

OK well im on android lg g3 flex with a keyboard connected with Bluetooth and a joystick connected threw usb and everytime i try to set my controls it crashes and its was really annoying at first but then one time it didnt crash and i did a flight and when i tired pressing the auto pilot button on my keyboard it didnt work so i went to the settings a again and hit add new control or whatever to auto pilot and then it crashed and its everytime i try to put a button to the auto pilot it crashes

Please provide more information about the issue.
What device are you using for example? What keyboard are you referring to?

It’s really hard to help when there’s so little information.

I think he’s talking about liveflight connect - someone mentioned this issue earlier

OK well im on android lg g3 flex with a keyboard connected with Bluetooth and a joystick connected threw usb and everytime i try to set my controls it crashes and its was really annoying at first but then one time it didnt crash and i did a flight and when i tired pressing the auto pilot button on my keyboard it didnt work so i went to the settings a again and hit add new control or whatever to auto pilot and then it crashed and its everytime i try to put a button to the auto pilot it crashes

Hey Man!

Have a look at this topic, it could help ;)

it also crashes everytime i press the 3 lines or the pause menu

As @schyllberg has already said please give device info and other necessary info

Same case here. Assign engage/disengage autopilot to the joystick or keyboard, the app crash. Im using Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Have you updated to the latest version?

Yes. Latest Version.

Screenshot_20171105-045548
Screenshot_20171105-045554

Which joystick are you using? Make sure LiveFlight is running, as it can sometimes crash.