Austrian Virtual Airlines

Hello! I’m planning on launching Austrian Virtual Airlines.
With a continental and regional-sufficient fleet in Infinite Flight, an Austrian Virtual Airlines would make a perfect addition to the Virtual Airline community.
I am aware that Lufthansa Virtual operates Austrian aircraft, but we are not looking to be run as a subsidiary, but as our own, independent organization!
Before I begin the process of forming the website, and recruitment, I am looking for someone, or multiple individuals, who would be willing to begin this VA with me. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your attention.

The Admirable Way to Fly

2 Likes

Is your VA approved by the IFVARB?

Not yet, hence why we are requesting assistance in the development of proceeding with the IFVAB checklist for approval :)

3 Likes

Just bare this in mind, that doesn’t mean stop what your doing, just you might have to wait for IFVARB to reopen applications before you can apply and submit :)

I understand. We won’t be submitting anything until we’re ready and prepared, and the IFVARB is open for proposals.

1 Like

Once approved you can post in the #live:va category. Good luck with your application process.