Austrian Airlines Boeing 777-200ER

Title says it all.
We have all the big airlines from all over the globe in the game already, so it’s time to feature austria’s flag carrier Austrian Airlines as well.

Think about it ;)

25 Likes

But first we need a rework of the 777s…

4 Likes

777 in general need more liveries in the future.

2 Likes

austrian only operates -200Ers

1 Like

To be honest I think there are loads of aircrafts and regions and the thing they need to work on is working cockpits. That’s my opinion

1 Like

Apologies. I thought I saw one but clearly I’m wrong.

1 Like

I’d love to have this livery, those RLM 65 engines and red tail make for an eye catchy livery.

17 Likes

Maybe we can get this livery with the 777 redone?

4 Likes

I’d like to bump this with the recent developments regarding the reworked 777 series physics, and the new Swiss livery on the -300er. We need more Austrian liveries. Very beautiful aircraft

3 Likes

Sadly they don’t operate the -300ER.

1 Like

nothing to think. I would definitely put this livery, it’s beautiful

2 Likes

This is s another red+white livery, Austrian need big jet. 👍🏼

2 Likes

The myAustrian livery is just red+white without blue but this one is way better.

3 Likes

Yeah light blue are good combination with the clouds, you can realize on the sky. amazing views on sky.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼✈️🔴⚪️🔵

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We don’t have enough Austrian liveries :) This one should definitely be considered in the next update!

2 Likes

With the recent confirmations, I’m crossing my fingers that this livery makes it into the next update!

2 Likes

What do you mean with recent confirmations?

I still hope this one gets added.

1 Like

@Nick_Art I just meant with the recent various 777 pictures coming from Instagram (Virgin Australia, Lufthansa Cargo, Air India)

Ah, I was excited already :P