Austrian Airlines Boeing 777-200ER

Yes I know there was a feature request for this already, however it was old, and I recieved permission to make a new one.

Photo Source

About Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines AG, is the flag carrier of Austria and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. The airline is headquartered on the grounds of Vienna International Airport in Schwechat Austria where it also maintains its hub. It flies to 6 domestic and more than 120 international destinations in 55 countries. Austrian Airlines is a member of Star Alliance and joined in 2000. Currently they operate a fleet of 81 aircraft with around 350 departures each day.

Austrian’s 777
Austrian Airlines operates five 777-200ER’s serving destinations such as Bangkok (BKK), Chicago (ORD), Hong Kong (HKG), Los Angeles (LAX), Beijing (PEK), and Shanghai (PVG) during the summer, and during the winter season also on flights to New York (JFK).

Sources: 1,2,3,4

I would really love to see this eye-catching livery in Infinite Flight and it would make a great addition to the lineup of 777 liveries we have. What do you guys think? Comment below.

The Austrian livery looks really good on the 777 sadly I’m out of votes

11 Likes

It’s a great livery on a great plane. It would be nice to see this on IF. :)

5 Likes

@William_Jones there is such thing as deleting one of your votes :)

1 Like

I personally think this livery would look better in the -300

1 Like

I agree with you, however Austrian Airlines does not operate any 777-300s.

5 Likes

Yeah that is true…

1 Like

Unfortunately I have ten votes and this is 11th in my priority list

1 Like

Great for flights to Innsbruck 😂😂

9 Likes

If only Simply Aviation played IF… you would’ve surely gotten an extra vote!
Looks great, but I ran out of votes!

3 Likes

You might have a hard time landing a 777 in Innsbruck, but you’ll have one great livery to look at :)

3 Likes

Very unique plane design but to me the engines look a bit big for the little plane.

1 Like

My definition of “little” surely is not a 777, but I can agree with you that the design is definitely unique.

Well it kinda looks small to me lol still it’s a good plane.

1 Like

Dude the A in “Austrian” is the size of those vehicles on the Tarmac ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice that 😂 That just goes to show it’s not a small plane.

1 Like

Austrian Airlines is celebrating its 1st anniversary of service between Vienna and Hong Kong with their 777, and they’re currently offering a promotional fare on this route until October 9th, 2017. As we all saw the new KLM Orange Pride livery on IF’s Instagram, I really hope this livery will come along with Global as it would make for spectacular photos along any snowy mountain range. If any of you guys want to see this be sure to vote for it :-)

2 Likes

As someone who lives in Austria I would love to see more Austrian Airlines planes flying around IF!

1 Like

Thanks for voting, I agree it would be great to see more Austrian Airlines aircraft in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Same from me! The two available AUA planes are way too few :)

3 Likes