Austrian Airlines B777-200ER New Livery

Well what do we have here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6a70rEhwBH/?igshid=3yhhbdumo3l6
Swipe to picture number three. Imagine flying this beauty 😍

3 Likes

That’s the special livery on that third picture, but it uses the new livery as a base. Hopefully we can get this livery on the -200ER for the rework!

1 Like

Yeah the first 772 with the new livery had the special 60 year livery

1 Like

Well, folks, what better way to gain support than to have an airport editor rework the airport where this beauty mainly flies out of?

@brunocr98 is currently reworking LOWW (Vienna Int’l Airport). With that, we’ll have a great new home to fly this great plane out of!

Let’s get some more support for this livery, eh? 😉

4 Likes

I’d say the airline’s main base is ready to be in the next scenery push ;)

1 Like

Well folks, we’re 8 votes strong! With the 777 ever-nearing completion, it’s important that we keep the livery requests known so that we can have some great liveries on the 777!

So, what do you say? How about a clean new livery of the national airline of Austria?

1 Like

You know what @MrMrMan, you’re pretty persuasive. You got my vote!

2 Likes

Thanks @anon9524891 😂 all the votes help!

1 Like

With the first rendering of a 777-200ER with a livery coming out today, don’t forget to show your support for the new Austrian Airlines livery! Hopefully we see this beautiful bird in the skies of Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

I’m really hoping we get this livery! Can’t wait to fly around with Austrian in Infinite Flight :)

3 Likes

would absolutely love to see this livery coming!

3 Likes

Maybe hope the devs include many livery’s for the b777 rework

1 Like

its our best chance for sure! I think livery reveals might start soon as Beta testing should begin eventually

1 Like

With the 777 Rework drawing ever nearer… I’d love to get this livery in IF! If you have a vote to spare, it would be much appreciated. :)

Image Source

2 Likes

I have no votes, but I support it. It is a great livery (and updated) and would be very useful.

1 Like

https://aerowanderer.com/2020/03/29/austrian-airlines-to-operate-its-longest-flight-ever/

1 Like

This livery is fantastic, that red sure looks nice

2 Likes

Voted! I really want this livery because we only have one Austrian livery in IF.

1 Like

I think they will add this, since Austian Airlines doesn’t have long haul plane

1 Like

I’m pretty confident that this livery will come. 🇦🇹🇦🇹✈️

1 Like