Austrian Airlines A320 with Star Alliance livery OEA320-LBZ214

Hello IF community, I would like to request a A320 livery, here’s the gorgeous picture.
IMG_3394
Source:OE-LBZ | Airbus A320-214 | Austrian Airlines | Chris Jilli | JetPhotos

About Austrian Airlines

Austrian Airlines AG, often shortened to Austrian, is the flag carrier of Austria and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. The airline is headquartered on the grounds of Vienna International Airport in Schwechat where it also maintains its hub. As of July 2016, the airline flew to six domestic and more than 120 international year-round and seasonal destinations in 55 countries, and is a member of Star Alliance.

Why do we need this livery?
1.If this livery is approved, this will be the first Star Alliance livery after the 757 was reworked.

2.People will be more willing to visit Vienna airport as there’s a new short haul flight option.

3.There’s only an outdated livery on the A321, the only short haul Austrian aircraft we have.

Major destination that Austrian A320 flies:
London EGLL
Munich EDDM
Frankfurt EDDF
Stockholm ESSA
Zürich LSZH
Sofia LBSF
Athens LGAV
Paris LFPG
Brussels EBBR
Bucharest LROP
Tel Aviv LLBG
Copenhagen EKCH

Conclusion
As a well known airline, Austrian deserves this gorgeous livery, infinite flight will definitely be more fun as the first voted alliance livery roll out. Feel free to vote for this livery!! :D

There is also a stunning picture of this aircraft
https://www.dreamstime.com/austrian-airlines-airbus-oe-lbz-landing-munich-airport-winter-time-austrian-airlines-airbus-oe-lbz-getting-ready-to-takeoff-image114079211

I like this livery. It’s nice to see a Star Alliance livery hopefully turning back in the sim. You got my vote 😊

1 Like

Cheers!!!🤜

1 Like

As the CEO from Austrian Virtual Airline i love this Livery!

But i can’t vote for it sorry because i livery from Austrian on the E-195 or on the Standard Livery for the 320 would be more important!

Sorry but good luck with your Request

2 Likes

I appreciate that!

1 Like