Australian / New Zealand Players

Looking to connect with Australian & NZ Infinite Flight Players.

My self and a few others are actively meeting up for group flights etc, just looking for more local players to join our group.
We are located all around AUS & NZ , and the idea behind meeting up with locals helps with time zone differences and group flight scheduling etc.
Doesn’t matter which sever you prefer, whether you like military / civil and or if you like short hops or long haul we actively cover all.

Hope to fly with you soon!

If your on facebook its easy to find us… just reply for details or look up (AUSSIE / NZ INFINITE FLIGHT SPOTTERS)

Please delete if not allowed

Here is a couple pictures from some recent group flights.

12 Likes

That’s awesome mate! I love the last picture!

2 Likes

formation flying always good fun … thanks

1 Like

Hi mate,
I love your ideas. There are plenty of Aussies and Kiwis I know, including myself, that would love to connect with you guys. We have an “Aussie Kiwi Chat” (AKC) going on the forum, It’s full right now but we can always remove someone who is inactive and invite you in. Looking forward to seeing how this goes :)

1 Like

perfect…

1 Like

3 Likes

Great pictures there! There are several Australia and NZ based Virtual Airlines that you might want to consider joining as well.

Virgin Australia Virtual
New Zealand Virtual Air Kiwi (Air New Zealand) Virtual | JOIN TODAY
and
Infinite flights oldest VA, Qantas Virtual Group Embrace our Spirit | Qantas Virtual Group

See you in the Virtual skies!

David
QFA0014

1 Like

Kia Ora @Scott_Barnes1

Flick myself a PM if you wish to arrange a group flight/ meetup

Kind Regards,
Luke - Air Kiwi CEO

1 Like

will do mate sounds good, feel free to join our group on facebook.

thanks for response

scott

myself and a few others are going to be doing some short hops in around NZ today if anyone would like to join :-)

Hey there,
I’m from Australia and would love to join you guys!

ill literally fly when ever just give me a pm

1 Like

im doing kai tak circuits atm

62470375_379522546244769_859396709384454144_n

Aussie / NZ Spotters looking for others who would be interested in joining us for a military aircraft meet up 1300 AWST today Departing YPEA training server.
Can also depart from (YPJT or YPPH) for rendezvous over Rottnest Island for formation.

if you want any further info about this flight or others hit me up, or have a look at our page…

ta ta