Austin to San Fransisco

Hello guys, it’s Easy Av again! Today we are hopping on one of United’s 737-800s today for our flight to SFO.

I called a Uber to drive us to Austin Bergstrom Intl. Airport, or AUS. Then, we head to check out and straight to security! Security was pretty fast and we are on time to the gate.

Boarding was good and our seat for today is 23F, a window seat for the best view! Legroom is fine and the seat felt good.

As we pushback and taxi to 36R, I look at the weather and time of SFO and looks like it will be a dusk approach. It was finally time to takeoff and it was a little bit vertical. Bye Bye Austin!

As we climb to cruise, we can see the west side of Texas and it looks like nobody lives there. At cruise, we take a look at the IFE. The quality is good and it has plenty of movies and games for entertainment.

As we descend, we get offered a cup of water and pretzels as I forgot to order at cruise. We can see California and all of it desertinous!

With a smooth descent and a good landing, welcome to San Fransisco!

As we deboard the aircraft, we can see that it is dusk and have one last look at the plane. Thanks for watching Aviation Lovers, and see you in the next video.

This skit was inspired by Simply Aviation, a YouTuber that does fantastic trip reports

18 Likes

Very nice tripreport!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like