Aussie travellers stranded in Bali

Australian travellers have been stranded in Bali after Tigerair cancelled flights between the two countries, a statement released by Tigerair Australia says “Tigerair Australia has cancelled several flights to Denpasar (Bali) today following a decision by the Indonesian government to impose new administrative requirements for the operation of its flights between Bali and Australia"

Full credit goes to HD Melbourne Aviation

12 Likes

Quite unfortunate to hear. Hopefully those people can try to enjoy an extended stay.

3 Likes

Would mind staying in Bali a bit longer.

3 Likes

It’s really a sad news, Though, I wouldn’t mind to stay longer at Bali Airport ;)

1 Like

“Uh, boss. I’m stranded in Bali, I’m sorry that I’m not going to make it in to work today.” I wish I was having that conversation. There are worse places to be stuck in. But then again, I suppose that one person’s paradise could be another person’s perdition. I was stuck in Cleveland a few years during a snow storm. Why couldn’t it have been Bali?

4 Likes

This is a duplicate pls search before posting!

1 Like

Please don’t state it’s duplicate without linking the topic, thanks in advance! :)

5 Likes

Reason I don’t link is that I don’t know how to link.

1 Like

I will help you in a PM. :)

1 Like

It’s why you don’t take Tigerair. I’ve never travelled with them and never will.

You have gotta experience something to call it bad lol.

1 Like

I have plenty of friends who have taken Tigerair, and never flown them again. Experience is gained collectively from other people, not just yourself.

It’s bad, really bad, trust me @Ollie @bensonb

2 Likes

Yes it is bad, a rip off version of Jetstar. You can see that because they are now banned from flying to Bali.

1 Like

What we need is another airline flying domestic short haul (e.g Sydney-Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane etc), it would free up the market more, make prices more competitive and just get more bang for your buck

1 Like

Oh never mind lol 😂, it was another topic not the same as this, disregard last message!

1 Like

Two Virgin Australia aircraft will begin services to fly stranded holiday makers home, while the budget airline resolves issues with the Indonesian government. Services begin tomorrow (Tuesday) at 12:10am…

Find out more here:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/virgin-australia-to-fly-stranded-bali-holidaymakers-to-brisbane/news-story/6ff3565087b5229ab0deb1c2853a2624

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.