Fellow pilots, just in time for the week end, we just published our August 2016 update to the iOS App Store meaning that it should be available to you over the next few minutes/hours (give it time to propagate).
This update, which has been available for Android devices for a couple days, comes with a lot of new content as well as new features and the usual many bug fixes and optimizations:
- Added 787-8, 9 and 10 with Wingflex and 4K textures (for high end devices).
- Added the 777-200LR
- Added new Liveries to the A319 and Dash 8 and 777’s
- Reworked the flight physics of all the 777’s, Citation X and added APPR mode
- Added new messages to ATC (Holds, pushback options and more)
- Many memory and performance optimizations
- Rendering resolution setting doesn’t require restart and UI stays sharp even at low resolution.
- Added overspeed warnings
- Added Free Camera
- All regions have been updated to latest airport data from the airport team.
With such a big update, we fully expect to see some issues that fell through the crack of our beta testing process. Make sure to report them on our forum with your device information, os version and a way to reproduce the issue reliably; any less and it makes it really hard for us to investigate those issues.