August 10-11, 2014. DL232. Delta Air Lines (N852NW) Airbus A330-200. KSEA/SEA - EHAM/AMS

Hi, all good everyone,

• I have my old iPad the camera for window in the plane.

My dad and we went to ride the plane for Delta Air Lines registration (N852NW) is an Airbus A330-200. My flight for DL232 from Seattle haul to Amsterdam over the Canada, Greenland, and North Sea took 9h 28m.

1. Delta Air Lines (N804NW) Airbus A330-300 arrive the gate S Terminal, KSEA/SEA.

2. Asiana Airlines Airbus A330-300 was flown from Seoul, S.K.

3. My flight was takeoff from 34R Runway, KSEA/SEA. The plane light highest.

4. The clouds over Nunavut, Canada.

5. Later Sunset. The wing and back tail shadow. Near Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada.

6. The dark and very near Greenland and sea.

7. Iceland.

8. To expect at 4 or 4:30 am the Sunrise and so beautiful the clouds!

9. North Sea and near the United Kingdom (Scotland). The altitude 39,000 ft level.

10. We were landing at EHAM/AMS in 7 minutes and but the reason added more than 16 minutes delay around traffic later landing on 18R Runway “Polderbaan”, EHAM/AMS arrive late in 8 around am early. Well but I just saw the window there KLM 3 more MD-11 PH-KCA on the park, PH-KCB, KCD at the gate and I can’t remember a very long time.

Next we last flight for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (PH-BXU) is a Boeing 737-800 named: Albatros/Albatross from EHAM/AMS to EGPH/EDI. Took less than 1 hour. The reason my dad turn seat in the window, and I was seated aisle and I can’t camera the window very sad. We the first time stop in the United Kingdom (Scotland) very enjoy having fun!

Any questions?

Thank you for watching!

21 Likes

Nice pictures! Seems like a great trip!

1 Like

Yes, Thank you!

I wish I flew to Europe and NA but I only flew to Asia 🥲 btw Your Welcome!

2 Likes

Very nice! I wish want to go there the Asian for other countries! But, I’m a good in my friend’s classmate at college in Seattle and any students are from Asia other countries.

Nice! Asia is really nice packed with Animals, Monuments and beautiful Terrain

1 Like

Yes! Yes, it has always enjoyed so beautiful this place very awesome in the cities!

Yeah! Btw you have really flown on a variety of aircraft like the 737 classics

1 Like

Yes, I have many times to ride the plane for the Boeing 737 family.

Aloha Airlines Boeing 737-200 from Kona to Honolulu last on December 23, 2007.

Boeing 737-300 with winglets for Southwest Airlines color is blue from Seattle to Oakland last in June 2008.

Boeing 737-400 with Alaska Airlines two times from KSEA to KSFO and again come back home to KSEA last on May 1-5, 2014.

Boeing 737-500 no winglets with Southwest Airlines from Oakland to Burbank last in June 2008.

Boeing 737-700:
Southwest Airlines with winglets old color is brown from Seattle to Boise then and last to Oakland last on December 18, 2007.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (PH-BGI) named: Vink/Finch from Manchester to Amsterdam last on August 19, 2014.

Boeing 737-800: Alaska Airlines (4), American Airlines (2), ATA Airlines (1), Delta Air Lines (1), KLM Royal Dutch Airlines named: Albatros/Albatross (1), Southwest Airlines (2), and Sun Country Airlines (2).

Boeing 737-900: Alaska Airlines (1: N302AS) wingletless, and United Airlines (1).

Boeing 737-900ER: Alaska Airlines (2: N471AS, and N459AS), and United Airlines (1: N66831).

Boeing 737 MAX 9: Alaska Airlines (N919AK, and N913AK).

Wow so many! Your so lucky to fly on them

1 Like

Yes, I did. Thank you, lol!

Lol

1 Like

Nice window shots! Hope you had a nice flight.

1 Like

Yes, thank you!

1 Like

Ah yes, the most hated runway at Schiphol.
The taxi times are pretty damn long, I pretty much like it due to being able to spot a lot of traffic from the plane but my family/travel friends don’t lol.

Cool pics tho! I can’t wait to fly from Schiphol again in March.

1 Like

Flew on this guy in 2018 from CUN-ATL! Nice shots!

1 Like

Oh hmm, I see. You are enjoying the camera at the airport. I have two times landed on 18R Runway “Polderbaan” again last on August 11 and 19, 2014, too. But we again come back home to Seattle flew from the United Kingdom (Scotland). Thank you for your discussion here on IFC.

1 Like

It’s so cool you are enjoyed riding the plane with Delta N804NW have fun! Yes, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.