Another longhouler doing another super long haul route

Entering Arabian peninsula

DUBAI!!!

Screenshot_20190308-132319
Hard landing:))

Screenshot_20190308-133237
Done!

10 Likes

Nice photos, did you try to do the flight like in real life?

1 Like

No I haven’t done that route in real life but i have done Dubai to Auckland

1 Like

You just made the longest flight shorter than real life by flying across UAE… but still cool pictures. I like them, although flying realistically would make it longer, that is to fly around UAE, passing north of it and through Iranian Airspace.

5 Likes

That was the actaull flight plan I got from simbrief but edited it because I though I was gonna have fuel shortage.when i was over the Indian ocean I had 120kts headwind and was low on fuel

3 Likes

I think Qatar Airways deploy the 777-200LR on this route 😉 … Nice photo by the way

3 Likes

I am fan of the b788 lol

2 Likes

Worlds longest flight? Hmmm…

Great pictures 👍

2 Likes

788 is not made for those ultra long hauls😂 try 789 or 777-200LR next time maybe

4 Likes

Explained why I was nearly down on fuel…i didn’t know that so thx

2 Likes

Fuel Shortage… hmm, that wouldn’t happen to if you ola accordingly even using the B788 on this route. Flown it a few times, with the 77L though but had hours of fuel left and the same would go for the 787-8 as it also has a very long range. Also with less koad factor you could save even more fuel.

1 Like

Mine was almost on full load:)

That might be the reason why the B788 on particular may not make it…

2 Likes

try the 777-200LR next its the actual Aircraft that do this flight,. i did this flight before it was perfect and i wasn’t low on fuel, have fun ^_^

check out the information here:
https://www.flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/QR/921?year=2019&month=03&date=08&flightId=992350086

1 Like

AKL-DOH is not the world’s longest flight as of 5 months ago - when SIN-EWR overtook it

2 Likes

Guess it’s the ex-worlds longest flight then

It is the longest one you can do in IF currently with all realistic procedures. But SIN-EWR which many have done is possible in other aircraft too :)

2 Likes