Attention Pakistani IF pilots!

Hi IFC,

I am calling out all the IF players of Pakistani origin to engage on this post.

Me and my friends who play IF have spent 2 years gathering players from Pakistan and have a managed to create a small community of Pakistani players to communicate,fly together and join forces to increase the in-game presence of Pakistan.

We are working hard to add more 3D airports in Pakistan🇵🇰 and also trying gather votes for livery requests for some of the beautiful liveries the Pakistan aviation industry.

After all that hard work our community is still relatively small and we need more players to help us in this endeavour, from joining IFATC,IFAET to just simply voting on topics related to Pakistan everyone can play their part.

Your support would be appreciated :)

Here’s what we have been able to accomplish thus far on IFC:

Consider prioritising to vote for this as this is only 20 votes away from being accepted:

Additionally I would also request our neighbours to the east, Indians to consider voting on any of these topics
( There’s so much hate in the real world lets spread peace and love in IF :) )

Thank you for reading.
I am looking forward to responses (hopefully)

28 Likes

@Zuhayr_Shahid

1 Like

Hey guys 💚🇵🇰

3 Likes

Your support is needed to get our livery’s in this simulator.

1 Like

Kindly do come here in the comment section and say Hi!😁

2 Likes

Hi! Let’s do this

3 Likes

I will strongly support you guys 🇵🇰

2 Likes

thanks man!

1 Like

bumping this post.

I may wanna help with this!

Can u develop Multan International Airport please. I’m working on OPLA. Just got done with OPGT. @Michigan_Aviation

1 Like

I’ll PM you to plan out what I’ll do

2 Likes

Make opla 3d please🇵🇰

2 Likes

I will fight for you , we gonna have this livery 👌🇵🇰🇵🇰

2 Likes

U from PAK G? @Captain_Lufty

2 Likes

No but, i love this country and I will appreciate if there is the livery in game, so i will do anything

1 Like

Hey , im from India. I will do my best to support you. Would like to see more Pakistani Aircrafts in the skies of infinite flight

2 Likes

Thanks man, means alot 🙂

1 Like

I appreciate it :)

1 Like

Hi, are you working on OPMT?