ATR-72 Family

Id rather see the ATR then the A220 in my honest opinion. You have more choices of liveries.

1 Like

Also we only have ONE regional turboprop right now. The Dash 8-Q-400

1 Like

Just imagine the carnage if the A220 fanboys saw this.

3 Likes

Lol im totally fine with that. The ATR is a beautiful aircraft and very Verstile for its range. It would bring the regional capacity up alot if we had this in the sim.

1 Like

Huh, on the note of regional capacity…this may bring up opportunities for island hopping, milk runs and definitely plenty of fun approaches. No wonder people want the ATR in game.

4 Likes

I want it so much that I have already nearly completed a full speed, weather, weight, flaps, etc. Calculator…
I now need the aircraft badly!

IndiGo livery will look beautiful on the ATR72-600
I wish it comes out next!

700 Votes well done everyone I’ve been here for a good while now since I think 200-300 votes and the support for the ATR has grown higher than I expected.

I hope this call for the ATR 72 is answered

3 Likes

The sound of this airplane is just amazing, that’s why I’m the

700th vote !!!
4 Likes

PNG Air’s new livery on its fleet of new ATR 72-600 aircraft was designed to reflect the nation’s diversity and traditional icons from around the diverse island nation of Papua New Guinea!

3 Likes

Guys what do you think?🤔

2 Likes

This one looks great too

Let’s not forget Finnair and NORRA image image

3 Likes

Nice one as we haven’t got any planes with Czech Airlines livery yet.

This would be perfect for unknown small commercial airports

1 Like

And lots of regional cargo flights too. Let’s hope! And VOTE!
800 is possible!

2 Likes

YES! YES! YES! We definitely need this plane, i honestly thought it was going to win in the Vote for our next aircraft topic. Sadly we lost by 3%!! Hopefully that shows the Developers how much people would like this aircraft!!

2 Likes

Don’t forget these beautiful liveries from Maldives!

Credits: flyme.mv

Credits: mantaair.mv

1 Like

Whenever Helsinki is featured I can’t fly many short haul routes due to the fact that Finnair primarily uses the ATR for short hauls :( Lets add it!

1 Like

As in all parts of the world, in Brazil there are regional airports that do not support a B737 or an A319, and in certain cases neither one of the E-jets or CRJ, but that support the ATR 72. That is why I miss this aircraft very much in the simulator, since in Brazil Dash 8 is not used. It would be very good to add this aircraft, very much.

3 Likes