ATR-72 Family

This has got to come especially since the Q400 is the only double prop passenger aircraft in If and some great pacific livery’s would come. Also this would be great for small hops around the world eg NZAA-NZPM-NZCH-NZQN and so on this aircraft has revolutionised a lot of small companies.

Love the PNG Livery on it and would be great for island hopping.

Got my vote

I’m in love with this aircraft 💚💚

I miss flying on those ATR’s…

Need this awesome aircraft!

If the atr72 is added in the game please do the livery of the atr72-500 from Air Serbia

https://www.airserbia.com/en/our-fleet

I’d love to use this plane in the Caribbean! (Caribbean Airlines, BahamasAir, LIAT, Air Antilles, Air Caraibes, Dutch Antilles Express, American Eagle)

Exactly why I want it too, haha.

Really hope this comes

I‘m so in love with Air New Zealand‘s all black liveries, they simply look stunning on every plane.

yeah is a good idea to add this new aircraft because we don’t have lot of aircraft with this type of engine ! You have my vote !

Hmm I love the ATR

I think another Air Austral, it is a good idea!
Ohhh this beautiful Air Austral ATR

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beautiful

Bump like turbulence because we need this beautiful aircraft

Don’t forget about Bahamasair 🇧🇸😉

The Ohana ATR-72 would be great!

Credits

https://www.google.com/search?q=ohana+atr+72&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiB6Ojg-YHgAhVOJKwKHS8OCmoQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=1024&bih=666#imgrc=8EaHeG0u68Hw0M

Wow that looks good I’d love to fly her around Hawaii but unfortunately @ItsBlitz that’s a ATR 42-500

I would love to see the ATR in IF it is my second favourite aircraft. Here are my favourite liverys
Stobart Air-

Olympic (Aegean)-
Astra-
Flybe-(SAS)

All pictures above from google images