Atlas Air 767 Has Crashed On Approach To Houston

I don’t want to say that that’s good, but if a large plane is going to crash, a cargo plane into water is probably the best outcome of a terrible situation…

4 Likes

This is a real shock for me. After 2018 being a horrendous year for aviation, 2019 has its first blow. But foremost we must keep the victims and the families in our prayers. I’m waiting for more details just like the rest of you and will post if I see something new.

2 Likes

Oh dear this isn’t what we need I hope the crew is ok

2 Likes

I hope the crew’s families get support.

Let’s hope there was no more damage than already there.

1 Like

Unfortunately not likely crashing 250kts at -29000vs into water😭

2 Likes

Prayers and thoughts to everyone. This is a sad day.

1 Like

I hoped someone would make a topic about this thanks for that @TheDeltaFlyerr
I feel bad for all the three pilots on board rest in piece…

1 Like

Quick update the plane has been found I think.Screenshot_20190223-204012_Chrome
I hope everyone survived🙏

Has anyone been able to bring up ATC tapes in order to see if they made any indication of an issue before hand?

Ok that’s not looking good hopefully they’ll find the Flight Data Recorders and Voice Recorders

1 Like

Half an hour ago… not likely

I hope they survived but you never know ;(
This year is going to be bad I can tell ;(

2 Likes

Again, not likely😕

I mean you can request it from LiveATC anytime for any reason, so it!s possible…

1 Like

I hope as well. I just hope it don’t turn out as bad this year😔

Just heard about this. I’m texting people I know within WestJet and they are considering grounding their 767’s for now (replacing 767 service with 787s and 737s) until an official report comes in. Prayers to everyone involved in this incident

1 Like

This video is saying that there were no survivors. May they Rest In Peace. 🙏

2 Likes

Wow, this is just so unfortunate. Let’s hope that the amount of fatal crashes are low this year. :(

3 Likes

Indeed. Anything that is fatal, is a mourn for others.

2 Likes