Atlantic Sightseeing | Tel Aviv to Miami | El Al 787-10

Atlantic Sightseeing

——————-««»»-——————

As the Founder and CEO of El Al Virtual, it was my duty to fly in our first event. To honor El Al and the struggles they are facing, I flew Tel Aviv to Miami, one of El Al’s last commercial routes prior to them ceasing commercial operations (for an unknown period of time).

Throughout the flight, I took many great shots and posted my best ones here. I won’t leave any comments or remarks on the photos as the shots explain themselves! I hope you enjoy!

Flight Details

Server: Expert
Route: LLBG-KMIA
Flight Number: LY 17
Flight Time: 11 hours 18 minutes

As a side note, I would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who staffed LLBG today. You all did phenomenal and I appreciate it!

Thanks for viewing my photos! This was my first post in the #screenshots-and-videos category so any feedback is greatly appreciated!

20 Likes

Nice pictures!

1 Like

Great pictures @Z-Tube!

1 Like

Awesome Photos!
However it seems that the time is the same during the entire flight, and the route from Tel Aviv to Miami lasts quite a long time. Is this because the flight was during the Sunset-Sunrise time period?

1 Like

Nice shots Zach! I saw you lifting off, I was like “Oh it’s Z-Tube” then I was like “Where did he come from” 😂
I had a blast at the event, felt good taking off after 1.5 hours of takeoff queues…
Landed in Chicago a little bit ago, glad to see you had a pleasant flight too 😄

1 Like

Indeed it is!

Ahaha. It seems I like to appear from the mist of darkness 🤫

Glad to hear that you had a blast!

1 Like

Well done with the photos :)
As you asked for feedback here is something I always like to see in the #screenshots and videos posts.

Subtitles.
I always like to have subtitles around each photo so that you can understand what is happening.
E.g
Departure out of KLAX
(Photo here)

Otherwise great job! Love the pics

1 Like

@Liam06 Thanks for the feedback! I’ll be sure to add it in future posts!

For this one I just thought it’d be nice to keep it clean!

1 Like

Beautiful photos, boss 😊

1 Like

Nice shots mate, sad that El Al is collapsing, I didn’t know :(

1 Like

@Aero Thank you!

Oh, and it was bound to happen. Let’s hope they rebound and come back stronger!

1 Like

I’m sure they will!

1 Like

Nice pictures. Great to see the CEO of @elal-virtual fly the route I just flew on in real life before the financial issues. Not to mention it’s my “home airport” along with my main airport being FLL

1 Like

You’re a lucky 🦆

I wish I could say the same :(

1 Like

You’ll get there eventually

1 Like

I saw you depart. Beautiful takeoff. See you back in Tel Aviv 😊

1 Like

Amazing shots! We all had a blast yesterday 😀

1 Like