Atlantic City, New Jersey - 2018 Thunder Over The Boardwalk Airshow - IFC Meetup!

Hello everyone! Tomorrow is the 2018 Thunder Over The Boardwalk Airshow in Atlantic City, New Jersey! They have a great lineup planned for tomorrow - it’ll be an awesome place to go spotting for the day. I will surely be in attendance, and wanted to see if any other community members would be in attendance too - as we could possibly meet up sometime during the airshow. So - if you are planning on going - let me know! Cheers all!

Jake :)

5 Likes

I really wish I could go 😔, anyway, have fun!

2 Likes

I usually go every summer (I have a beach house down in Cape May,NJ) but it was happening too late this year and I had to come home before :( maybe next year

2 Likes

I’m going!! Maybe I’ll see you?

2 Likes

Probably! I’ll PM you. :)

Looks like we’ll be having a small IFC meetup tomorrow at the airshow! Please PM me if you are going and are interested. Thanks! :)

@xSev are you interested?

1 Like

Are you going @UpgradeMe?

In ACY for my birthday right now, im excited for tomorrow. And yes, i will be there @jakevaz423 @UpgradeMe

2 Likes

I’ll add everyone who plans on attending to a group PM. @The_Geniusman @xSev @Transport_Hub @UpgradeMe. Looking forward to seeing you guys! :)

1 Like

Just a note: everyone can expect a spotting topic going up sometime tomorrow! :)

1 Like

Wish i could go as im only in NY but unfortunately im busy

1 Like

No problem @Justin0623!

what type of planes will be showed off there?

1 Like

A full list of displays can be found here:

http://airshow.acchamber.com/2017-airshow-lineup/

looks like fun i wish i could be there but I’m stuck in delaware

1 Like

What time is the Airshow at?

It begins at 11:15 EDT and concludes around 15:15 EDT.

Okay thanks a lot. I might come.

1 Like

No problem! Hope to see you there!

1 Like