Atlanta Region

How about KATL. It’s the Busiest Airport in the world, the operating base and Headquarters for Delta. And it opens up chances for other major American airports including. New Orleans, Birmingham, Memphis, and Mobile. Another key point about adding his region is the many municipal/regional airports in the area. As an example my little KXNA (if you want to stretch the region all the way to Northwest Arkansas. The best thing about adding this region is all the possible military bases.

13 Likes

Woo pig!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It would be a nice region, but I think we have enough american regions already.
An expansion to Dubai, the Canaries or to asia would give the app more diversity.
And we all want global flying, right? ;)

1 Like

1 Like

True, but I’m sort of convinced the devs will go for a non-US region first.
Atlanta will definitely come sooner or later, I think ;)

1 Like

We only have one Georgian airport, I would like to see more…

This needs to be bumped. Atlanta is the busiest airport in the country and could have an extended SE USA region from New Orleans to Atlanta and Northern FL.

I would love that if Birmingham was in it (that’s where I’m from)

A place from where I could use Delta’s A330, I want thet.

If the super-region philosophy happens instead of Global flight. This is what I’d want. Introducing the ATL region map.
Major airports include.
ATL
MIA
MCO
CLT

Others.
Birmingham
Mobile
Jacksonville
Colombia
Savannah
Tampa
New Orleans
Little Rock
Memphis
Nashville

The ones I personally want.
Northwest Arkansas Regional
Fort Smith Regional

2 Likes

Great outline. Could get some nice flights with the 717, 757. Midwest map could also be Indy over to Kansas City up to Oshkosh.

You know what, IF just needs to make an America super region, I’m telling you most of us hate not putting our planes to thier full potential, I want to go from DFW to SEA at FL41 at speeds up to 500mph

2 Likes

I hear you. A lot easier said than done

1 Like

Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world. I live in Georgia and in the county that I live in there are about 75000 people and there are 3 airports with one having delta service. The other two are on Islands. Air Force 1 lands at the mainland and Marine 1 flys to the island where I live. This is an area that should not be over looked. There are military bases that can be implemented and very interesting commercial and uncontrolled airports on islands that make for interesting traffic. Thanks

Additional regions are not needed when Global flight is released.