atlanta airport

so i’m gonna be at atlanta international tomorrow for a 3 hour layover… but does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do while i hang out there?

1 Like

Ride the Plane Train for 3 hours and visit the Varsity.

20 Likes

Try the restaurant named ‘Qdoba , and plane spot while you eat ;)

1 Like

I haven’t been to ATL in about a year so I don’t remember too much, but definitely check out the underground walkway, it’s pretty cool. Maybe even ride the tram just for the heck of it.

1 Like

I totally agree! My plane once got canceled and KMCO and do you know what I did, I rode the tram for 6 hours! People started asking me, “Are you ok, sir?”

4 Likes

yes just sit and plane spot, and if you can walk around, Atlanta airport is quite nice, I also suggest you find a place to sit down, it can get crowded quite quickly.

1 Like

go to the international terminal, it’s gorgeous

1 Like

I’d personally recommend getting The Varsity in concourse C or Willys Mexican in B (It’s like chipotle but better imo). Make sure you ride the plane train and check out the International terminal (F gates) if you can!!

1 Like

if you can go out of the airport and go to hapeville, in there is the first chickfila in the world, its about 1 or 2 miles out from the airport. Google Maps

1 Like

I wouldn’t leave the airport. Three hours isn’t as much time as you’d think especially in Atlanta. But yes, the Dwarf House, as it’s called, is super cool!!

1 Like

Agree, but you could also go to the international terminal and planespot a little. :)

1 Like

The Delta Skyclub at F is great. Skip the Varsity

1 Like

No. The Varsity is essential. Eating there on your layover ensures you’ll have the best possible experience on your later flight :)

2 Likes

As I said here ^^ :)

1 Like

There’s a super yummy southern cooking place in Terminal B I believe. It’s called Bantam and Biddy!

The Varsity is legendary.

If you have time to go there I highly recommend you do so.

I’m sorry man but that food was a D+ at best. So many other options at ATL that are better.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.