ATL keeps on crashing my game

I was doing OTHH-KATL and i was already at around 12k feet when my game suddenly crashed. My graphics settings and airplane count were at the lowest. This same issue has happened to me every time i’m at Atlanta. Does it have something to do with the airport being so big and the traffic density?

1 Like

What device are you using?

1 Like

If it is an older device, (by they way you worded the post i’ll assume thats the case) I would recommend putting the airplane count to minimum(which it sounds like you have) and maybe turn down 3D object density/volume as well if you can.

1 Like

I’m using an iPad 6th gen, it’s from around late 2018 I think.

Yup I have everything down to the lowest. I usually have everything on the highest for the rest of the airports but for ATL I always put everything on low

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 in(2017 or 2018, not sure) and im having no such problems with all settings on high.

I have the iPad Air 3 (2019) with a recently cleared cache and ample storage and I crashed three or so times trying to get out of ATL today; had to set my graphics to their absolute minimum for it to work. Happens at other 3D airports with stand guidance and jet bridges, but not nearly as often.

1 Like

That’s weird. The game doesn’t slow down when i’m at ATL but when i stay there for a bit it freezes and then crashes. There was this 1 time where it didn’t crash at all and I was on the highest settings, not sure how that happened.

Also the devs are currently working on performance related issues impacting certain devices reference linked here: Support FAQ - Please read this before posting!

I know they won’t be able to fix everything but hopefully if/when a hotfix comes out it will fix the problem. However with an aging device that might not happen…

1 Like

Same, I think the game needs to be optimized for some devices but i’m not too sure.

1 Like

They are working on the performance issues. Hopefully this next hotfix will resolve the problems…

1 Like

22.1 hotfix has just been released link here:

Hopefully that resolves your issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.