ATIS on TS

Hi fellow IFC members,

I was wondering why there isn’t any ATIS frequencies to control on Infinite Flight in the Training Server

2 Likes

Some would make use of it, some would just troll with it.

6 Likes

Can I be qualified for it. I want to use ATIS so bad. 😂

1 Like

Go be IFATC, then.

7 Likes

ATIS is reserved on expert server to ensure that the information is accurate and correct. Pilots rely on this frequency for vital info and messed up info wouldn’t be pretty on TS.

6 Likes

TS is already pretty. Lol. I would hate to mess it up. XD.

1 Like

I feel that people would not use it correctly on the TS

4 Likes

Bad idea in my opinion, trolls would just state all the runways in use that lead in to a mountain

3 Likes

You can vote for it here though:

2 Likes

I feel like only TSATC members should get to use it

1 Like

If atis was on TS, since there is always at least one troll, it would go something like this:

User opens ATIS

Los Angeles Airport, ATIS information ZULU, time 1234Z, wind calm, temperature 22, dew point 5, etc. remarks, Straight out, file flight plan, no patterns, no light, etc. event, check forum… (every box selected)

There would be that one guy who would wreck it and select every box, but I don’t support ATIS on TS. It would be abused.

7 Likes

Thanks for my IF Community birthday wishes! Today is the day I was born in the community! @Butter_Boi

4 Likes

What point would ATIS serve on TS? Half the pilots are just going to ignore it anyways, and many controllers would abuse the system as well (like @Luke_Sta mentioned). It would just become another tool for trolls and another reason for complaint by the many members of the IFC who love complaining about TS.

If you want to be able open an ATIS frequency, go apply for IFATC. Simple.

2 Likes

Please vote for the ATIS on TS feature if you would like it.