ATIS on expert server

Hey guys so recently after I installed the new update my runway information on my ATIS and procedures is gone I’ve tried restarting the app, this has happened to two of my sessions

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t think that’s my problem if I’m mistaken…

1 Like

The issue that Cameron has noted has nothing to do with the fact that procedures are completely missing from the ATIS panel. What he has noted thus far is the colliding text as a result of the new UI.

As far as I know, this is not an issue that I have seen nor heard of before. Before continuing, could you please restart Infinite Flight and see if this is still an issue?

4 Likes

Yeah I restarted infinite flight when I opened and it still was the same thing

Is this also an issue at other airports?

1 Like

Yeah it happened at my Los Angeles session yesterday too

Alright, this sounds like an interesting issue then. If I may inquire, what device, operating system and version of Infinite Flight are you running at the moment? This information would definitely go a long way to helping the developers find out what’s the root cause of this problem.

1 Like

I’m using a IPhone 11 Apple, and the infinite flight version is 22.3

What about the operating system? You can find this by going into Settings → General → About, and copying the Software Version number.

1 Like

Hi, I met it before and I solved it by using a faster network. May you try to use a faster WI-FI or some acceleration applications.

1 Like

I’m just throwing this out there, but is it possible the navigation database wasn’t downloaded properly when the app was updated? This wouldn’t be your fault, it’d just be a most likely one time glitch. I suggest that because runways and procedures are in the nav database.

If this was the case you’d have to delete and re-download Infinite Flight. But maybe don’t do that yet until other options are exhausted

1 Like

Not sure what that is exactly, probably serial number, but that is definitely not the iOS version which I think is what @LordWizrak is referring to. Should be like 15.4.1 (latest one as far as I know) or something closer to that format at least.

2 Likes

Well there’s also a 22.3 (1782)

Unless you are like 7 years in the future you are looking at the wrong thing. Should say software version then something more like 15.X.X, should be the second item on the page @LordWizrak provided directions to above.

2 Likes

I’m not really seeing that on about…

you are looking at your infinite flight version, go to your phone’s settings app > general > software update

you will either have an update available, or it will say
iOS 15.4.1
iOS is up to date

3 Likes

oh I’m sorry

It’s 15.4.1

1 Like

No you’re good, honestly I was mostly just confused because those didn’t match anything in about in settings. Makes a lot more sense now that I realize you were looking in infinite flight still lol.

1 Like

This is perfect, thanks a lot for the information you’re able to get. Really appreciate this. Fingers crossed the developers see the issues and get a fix going if this is a widespread issue.

1 Like