Athens Int. Airport - Your Guide

Of course i will use because i am about to land and later the i will depart again so it will be used today 👍

1 Like

Thats awesome! I can see you on the radar and will watch your takeoff with pleasure! 🥂

1 Like

Sure! Im just airbone 10mins ago from LTFM, First stop will be LGAV :D

1 Like

@Georgios_P @AegeanVA Safe flight guys, just landed at LGAV!

1 Like

@Almiost Thank You! I saw your landing in Athens.

@Pilot_Felix Thanks for your words! I already noticed that some people used it today in Athens 😀

This is so helpful! Thank you

1 Like

Hello everyone!

As Athens has buildings since today, I have used this occasion to update this topic. Have a look and I hope you are as happy about the buildings as I am :)

5 Likes

Great guide Georgios! Gonna be using this lots! Good you could help me find out where low-cost airlines park as I’m about to fly in with easyJet!
-Sam :)

2 Likes

Thank you once again for this great guide!
Especially now with the new buildings at Athens visiting the airport is a great idea, especially because of the scenery around it and the amazing destinations :)

I really like the details in this. Thank you so much for the briefing!

1 Like

@JulianB @United_Inc I am really glad you find this topic useful! It has served its purpose :)

1 Like

The custom procedures are brilliant, thank you!

1 Like

Glad you like them!

How to make the custom sid in my flight plan ?

Hey! You need to download the chart you want on your device. Once this is done, spawn in IF and open the flight plan tap. Select the two arrows and press „Open“. Select the file and the flight plan will be added.

I confirm it works great, I love the 03R to KOR with the 210knots reminder coming to the map …
Congrats

Envoyé de mon iPad

1 Like

Every departures with speed limit have this fix with name integrated. Thanks for using them!

I will keep this airport in mind!

1 Like

You did a good job thank you for this

1 Like