Who are we?
The ATCEG (ATC Event Group) is a collection of actively learning, but competent air traffic controllers, event planners and members of the IFATC that plan ATC related events for the Infinite Flight Community.
To provide opportunities for feedback and learning for aspiring IFATC controllers.
Owner and Founder: @Trio
- Grade 4, 199,00XP+, 195hrs+ flight time
- IFATC Specialist
- 18,600+ operations
- 21 years old
- 64 violations, 0 ghostings
- Associated with the IFAE.
- Grade 4, 276,000XP+, 260hrs+ flight time
- 813 operations
- 48 violations, 1 ghostings
- Not currently associated with any other VA.
- Grade 4, 195,000XP+, 210hrs+ flight time
- IFATC Specialist
- 2,340 operations
- 0 violations, 0 ghostings
- Not currently associated with any other VA/VO.
- IFVARB board member
@Trio - IFATC
@Cbro4 - ATC
@Ryan_Vidad - ATC
@A_Plane_Guy - ATC
@AllegiantAir - ATC
@Jan_Sd - IFATC
@Gliding_Central - ATC
@Cpt.TC - Event Planner
@Royce - ATC, Event Planner
@crxmson - ATC
@Infinite_Flyer - ATC
@William_Armstrong - IFATC
@William_Chin - ATC, Event Planner (IRL Experience)
@Kevinsoto1502 - ATC
@anon97848036 - ATC
@Balloonchaser - Event Planner
@ItzEhs - ATC
@Artem_F - IFATC
@Aquila - IFATC
@SlimeFlyer - ATC
@angrybird - ATC
@CaptAC - ATC
@JDupree - ATC
Last updated March 31, 2018. Each individual member is held responsible if they are unable to provide accurate personal information.
We promote a fun yet professional work enviroment.
At the ATCEG, we only allow the most mature and knowledgeable air traffic controllers and event planners to stay on our team.
All members must be Grade 3 or higher, have less than 150 violations, 3 ghostings all time, and have 200 operations.
If you want to join as an ATC must have an ATC Tracking Thread before applying.
If you do not have a thread please follow these steps:
- Go to #atc.
- Use the following format for the title of the post: insert username ATC Tracking Thread (Closed).
3. Then fill out a application form: http://atcegif.weebly.com/apply.html
We also accept event planners and members of the IFATC*.
*We have checked with Tyler Shelton, members of the IFATC are allowed to join as an event planner. You could be a vital source of knowledge and could be provide our controllers with more extensive and in-depth feedback. Your input could be very useful because you have more experience and knowledge of the world’s airports.
If you would like to submit an application do not message one of the staff members.
Join the ATCEG: http://atcegif.weebly.com/contact.html
All members are subject to punishment and will be judged on a case by case basis. Behavior contrary to our standards is grounds for immediate removal.
- Profanity, racist, or homophobic language will not be tolerated.
- All members must remain professional and mature on any public or private medium.
- If you are ever made to feel uncomfortable by any ATCEG member or think another ATCEG member is becoming problematic please fill out this form:
- If you are a member of the IFATC you will only allowed be allowed to be a pilot or event planner, you will not be able to control unless you are an IFATC approach trainee. If you are an approach trainee then you will be able to control approach and/or Departure.
- Only superviosrs are allowed to give event or VO updates on ATCEG threads.
- All members must check Slack once a week.
- You must message a staff member if you are going to be "out” for the week.
- Each member must control or fly in an ATCEG event, group flight, etc. at least once a month.
- All events will be tested with our team before posting the event idea on the IFC (applies to event planers).
Plane & Pilot
Plane & Pilot is an IFVARB approved organization that has created high-quality, well-organized events for Infinite Flight since they were founded in December 2016. They offer a wide variety of unique events that range from VA promotions to aerobatics competitions. They strive to make sure their events are fully unique and enjoyable, and spend up to 2 weeks planning each one. The ATCEG will be providing ATC for all of Plane & Pilot’s TS1 events.
Contact @PlaneCrazy to join Plane & Pilot.
Disclaimer: If you attend an event with ATC brought to you by the ATCEG keep in mind, as I stated, the majority of our air traffic controllers are actively learning, but competent so if you are not happy with the service provided, please fill out a feedback form. We want your feedback!
Feedback Form: http://atcegif.weebly.com/feedback.html