ATC wont respond.

dose anyone know why Melbourne APP is not responding to me? i know they are busy but when it goes silent and i request they dont respond? Curent atc is tim jerome. currently Holding pattern above the aiport for response

1 Like

Your best bet is to grab screenshots, and see if someone else is able to tag the controller. The screenshots should show that you have made an effort to communicate. Some people also find the resetting your devices wifi will also work. Also refer to the post by @Darpan.

1 Like

For now, I would recommend referring here

Some other people have had the same issue, usually goes away after the flight. Here are some of the various times this has occurred.

Trouble Shooting Tips

• Check WiFi for secure and reliable connection (Often root of Multiplayer problems)
  • Check Flight Log For Violations/Ghostings (which would result in you unable to contact ATC)
  • End Flight And Respawn (Works For Me)
  • Restart Infinite Flight (Force close and start up app)
  • Restart Device

If the issue still persists contact support@infiniteflight.com or contact a moderator. Also this topic should be in #support not #atc.

2 Likes

I never got any messages from you. I sent you messages several times but you were not responding.

2 Likes

how bout now

1 Like

There is a possibility, where you may not notice, be ghosted. I was ghosted for an unknown reason once and the ATC was not responding me after this.

1 Like

Hey, are you on cell service?

1 Like

Sorry My plane got all messed up so i had to end the flight but i got your ATC messages i just had to exit and come back in the app.

2 Likes

A Mod may close this now.

1 Like