ATC warning while taxing to parking

Hello all,

I am writing here to learn better, as much as I enjoy IF I am taking it serious and trying to keep my violations and reports records lowest possible.

Today in expert server after I have landed to FAPE, Port Elizabeth R08, i missed the first exit from the runway and have to cross the runway R35. I have asked permission to cross the R35 to the ATC/Tower and he has warn me to see the forum for learn ATC instructions. Later i have understand until i leave the runway which I am cleaned to land i do not need permissions to continue my action.

After i exit the runway contacted the ATC/Ground and ask permission “taxi to parking”, I have get my reply “taxi to parking” and i was taxiing with 18knots ATC warned me to follow the instructions or i will be reported.

It is not a complain, i am just sharing to understand better. I have 450 landings in total so far and always respected the rules and the others. After i directly quit the game without parking to the gate to avoid a report.

It takes away my mood a little. So if you can explain me or share your comments i will appreciate.
Thanks.

1 Like

Usually when the check help pages is given on an exit it is because the ATC gave you a command to cross a runway but you asked for crossing anyways. Or you delayed your exit.

Can you share your replay? That will take a lot of the guess work out of why.

4 Likes

Thanks @Chris_S I am trying to share it but couldn’t figure it out.
If the code helps;
infiniteflight-20200210051418791.replay
but the file I couldn’t attach here.

I will PM you.

Thanks to @Chris_S i saw my mistake. while taxiing at night flight its hard to spot hold short lines. Again greetings and respects to ATC’s who are making this game better.

2 Likes

Recommend switching to day when taxiing at night if Chris hasn’t already told you. It’s pretty hard to taxi during the night without any lights.

3 Likes

Thank you @Pilot_urp i was trying to keep more realistic experience but yes better that way. Also it was a sunset but I have missed it. Until the lighting update comes i agree its the best way.

2 Likes

I’m sure @Chris_S told you, but I’ll say it anyway, thank you for taking this as a learning opportunity and seeking to improve your skills :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.