ATC volume being herd only oncassionaly

Hi, I did download the hotfix 20.3 Hotfix - iOS ATC App Crashes

and I still can’t hear any ATC volume, I checked the volume it is set to full, even then I can’t hear the volume. I only hear it occasionally.

Please help. thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hello!

This is covered in the banner with workarounds :)

1 Like

This fixed the sound issue only for 2 seconds. Everything muted again

And you did all of this?

1 Like

Yes I did do

Let me try restarting my device and then restarting IF

1 Like

In fact it’s automatically muting the atc volume. Like I literally set the volume to full and if I open the app again, it’s muted

Nvm it got fixed when I restarted IF again

For the time being, I’m able to hear everything. I really hate that voice 😅😂 but yea fixed the issue for a while

1 Like

That’s weird.
But let hope it remains correct now…

Hopefully. Thanks for all your help!

I had to download the hot fix. And then I uninstalled IF and then reinstalled and it fixed the problem for me! I actually got a violation because I couldn’t here ATC. And the controller still isn’t working with me to reverse it. Unfortunately. 🤷🏽‍♂️
At least the sound works now though!!

1 Like

I too was almost going to get a violation haha for not being unresponsive during descending but I responded at the very last second and I got safe (it was the GA Nepali FNF). If that’s the case make sure to PM @appeals and get you’re violation removed.

Do Note: it’s only for Level 2 and 3

1 Like

Hmm, yea I’ve been having this issue also. I had downloaded the new update and put the ATC volume to %100 and I still can’t hear it :(

2 Likes

Replied the wrong person lol

1 Like

Delete Infinite flight and then reinstall it.
It worked for me.

1 Like

This is what we can do at the moment. This should probably get your volume back

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I’ll try both.

1 Like

Let me know if it works! Try what Cam said first. If doesn’t work, try what @AirbusDriver said

2 Likes

Download the hot fix first and then delete/ reinstall!

1 Like