ATC Voice in Global

Do you guys think when Global comes out, the devs would have fixed the ATC voice?

I don’t think LHSA should be pronounced as:

Vesprem Senti kir alley sab adya

Rather then:

Veszprém-Szentkirályszabadja

Place your thoughts below please :)

7 Likes

Maybe they will change it so it actually pronounced things properly but I don’t think they will change the voice completely so it has no issues

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m trying to get at.

1 Like

We better hope. It’ll be quite funny though when the voice tries to pronounce the airports in Iceland and Greenland.

4 Likes

Also Hungary (LHSA is a Hungarian Airport that I finished a couple of hours ago)

1 Like

@Nick_Catalano I just checked that Hungarian is the 9th hardest language in the world (I’m fluent), so yeah we better hope that the ATC voice will be modified ;)

2 Likes

I can’t wait…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Or crosswind ;)

2 Likes

I thought the devs don’t have control over how SIRI or S-Voice pronounces words

4 Likes

@Cameron_Brown Yeah that’s what I was thinking. It uses the voice of SIRI on iOS devices so I don’t think the devs can do anything about the voice unless they somehow create their own in-app voice just for Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Well Siri can actually pronounce things my Siri voice is a British man but my IF is a American woman so I don’t know how it works

1 Like

I feel sorry for IOS users just because of this.Android users can change their voices at anytime.

2 Likes

Good thing I’m both :)

They should change it so that the atc voice and accent is different based on regions
So like if you’re landing at Heathrow the ATC controller has a British accent
and if you land at Incheon the controller has a Korean accent and if you land at Calgary the controller has a Canadian accent ;)

2 Likes

1 Like

What Phone?

LOL
Amuricun Aerloines Flought 142 cleared four landing aut runwauy 25 lueft

Sounds like a Samsung?

1 Like