ATC Upgrade

I am a tower Air Traffic Controller in the United States and I am looking to help improve Infinite Flight ATC with efficient service.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Please reference the thread linked below to help you get started on your IFATC journey. Good luck! If you’d like to make a suggestion (or 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.), please don’t hesitate to contact the ATC manager, Tyler. Thanks!

5 Likes

Oh wow! Welcome to the community! I think you should reach out to the mods and staff. I’m going to pm you in a sec for some questions that I have of my own.

welcome to the community!

No - you would reach out to a recruiter once you’ve met the requirements (assuming he is looking to join IFATC)

4 Likes

No, I don’t think you understand. We have a irl atc. I think this goes beyond becoming IFATC. I think @Raptor22 would find the atc in the game really unrealistic. What I believe would be best was if raptor22 were to contact the mods and staff and try to improve the in-game atc.

4 Likes

As mentioned above, if he has a suggestion, comment, concern, or question, he can contact the community ATC manager, Tyler.

1 Like

I see, he can direct any feedback or suggestions to the ATC Community Manager, Tyler

1 Like

don’t forget tyler shelton is a full time irl ATC as well

Well, two irl ATC is better then one…

5 Likes

^ He do be spitting facts

2 Likes

I agree, this is a forum and community! We should all come together and work together to collaboratively make this a more realistic environment, but remember to stay polite and respect other’s views. As mentioned above, if you have any concerns or recommendations towards IFATC, don’t hesitate to contact Tyler and have a discussion.

1 Like

Let’s keep the off-topic chatter to a minimum, please.

1 Like

Getting a bit off topic