ATC Training

I scored 93% on the public practice test without any formal study or practice :)

I was bored lol

Should I consider applying for IFATC?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes. Best of luck if you do, though; you’d be a great addition to the team.

2 Likes

You should it’s fun

Can’t wait to see you join our team! You will do great 😊

3 Likes

I couldn’t register on IFATC. I need a help. When I add my username I can see this message ‘ you did not have a lot of trust level’.

Hi there! While your profile isn’t public by the sounds of that message it seems that you do not meet the requirement for Trust Level. The minimum level is TL1 (Basic). Could you let us know what trust level you are? You can find your TL on your profile.

Is member lower than basic?

Yes it is. Member is TL2. Are you applying via the website?

1 Like

It looks like you need to make your profile ‘public’ in order to apply through the website so it can check your Trust Level. Can you try doing that, please?

You can do that by going into your Profile -> Preferences -> Interface and then unticking this box:

4 Likes

Thx you @Sashaz55.

1 Like

@Maxim thx you. I did it.

1 Like

Big congrats to @ShaneAviation and @AsternAviation on becoming the newest IFATC trainers! 😍 Congrats on the promotion, y’all will do great!

4 Likes

Congratulations Shane & Cole!

3 Likes

Congratulations @AsternAviation & @ShaneAviation (The Aviation Bros) 🎉

3 Likes

Welcome to the team, Shane & Cole! 👏

3 Likes

Big congratulations to @AsternAviation and @ShaneAviation. Well deserved!

4 Likes

Congratulations @ShaneAviation and @AsternAviation

2 Likes

I appreciate all of the thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to getting started with my training very shortly. 😁

3 Likes

Train me plis (jk)

2 Likes

Wow, @ShaneAviation and @AsternAviation. You both deserve this honor! Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳

2 Likes