ATC Training

Can i join as IF ATC ??

Like Panda said, message one of the recruiters if you qualify.

I cant find how to message someone at this website :(

That’s because you aren’t at trust level 1. Keep posting and you’ll be able to soon

Thankyou so much bruh ! 🙏🏻

1 Like

infiniteflight please help me!!! I just got reported on Expert server KDAL, he told to contact tower, but I couldn’t because it wasn’t showing on my screen, so I didn’t know what to do, I’m back to grade 2, please help me!!!

1 Like

Hi there!

Please check your logbook and let us know the name of the person who reported you. We’ll help you get set up with the controller. :)

1 Like

Please attach a screenshot of the message from your logbook so we can find who the controller was. @TaipeiGuru and I will do our best to help you out!

1 Like

Looks like @CaptainDixon is the controller at KDAL.

1 Like

That’s him. Please tell him I couldn’t contact him because tower was not showing on my atc. I was afraid that I was going to get ghosted.

Hey, in future if that’s the case I advise you not to risk it by just entering the runway and taking off without permission after a few guard warnings as it’s unknown to me that you can not contact me.

2 Likes

But otherwise I’d think your free to have your ghost reversed, it’s up to a moderator I believe?

I didn’t know there was tower atc. It show one person was doing ground atc. So how I’m supposed to earn grade 3 back again? This really sucks that I lost a grade over something crazy. I’m really upset!

A moderator can instantly remove your ghost and you will be back to whatever grade you previously were so not to worry

It’s been reversed, @Jeffrey_Jobe. Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you 👍

Thank you!!!

Always remember not to panic, and be calm and don’t get upset, these things happen all the time and can be easily reversed.

1 Like

So my recruiter will train me ?