ATC Training Team

What requirements do you want “loosened up?” I think the requirements are pretty fair.

1 Like

Compared to this, I don’t think Grade 3, 14 years old, 500 ops, and a 50% flying to violation ratio is a lot to ask for…

We strive for professionalism. If you can’t make the minimal effort necessary, then you won’t make it in the team.

18 Likes

Can I contact a trainer no matter he’s not from muy country?

1 Like

I don’t think that will be an issue, but keep in mind it will be harder to find time you both are available for training.

3 Likes

You can, it just may be difficult to schedule practices. To become an IFATC, I actually used a UK base trainer despite my residing in the US. @Joshfly8 :P

3 Likes

And if you do, don’t change to the recruiter of your country just so you can fit your needs

3 Likes

You can change recruiters for timezone needs, if you ask your recruiter and they give you permission to do so.

3 Likes

Is Tim_B still a Recurtier for ATC tower

1 Like

Yes, he is. Anyone on that list can be contacted for IFATC.

3 Likes

He’s still a recruiter and trainer for all types of ATC. There are also more trainers listed at the top.

3 Likes

Okay because I took the final ATC final exam and got a 56 he told me to wait 30 days before taking the test again and 30 days has passed I also tried contacting him but I didn’t get a response

2 Likes

The recruiters are very busy with family, work, and life in general, please be patient :)
If you do not receive a response in the next few weeks give him another message, there is a small chance Tim has overlooked the message.

Warm Regards,
305 ;)!

3 Likes

is there the possibility of a candidate air ATC pro if approved even not knowing English?

2 Likes

There should be no problem, as long as you understand all the commands for ATC they welcome you into training!
———————-
I would probably use translate if none of the trainers speak Portuguese.

1 Like

How could i contact a scout from south america?

1 Like

They don’t necessarily need to be from S America. It is more about the time zone, and speaking the same language as your trainer. Since you speak English perfectly fine, I am sure there is an an American recruiter with the same time zone you could contact.

In order to contact them, you need to send them a private message, which requires Trust Level 1.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much, and do I know if I have that trust level ?

2 Likes

I just took care of that and bumped you up to TL1. I recommend you check the pinned topics in #meta for more information regarding trust levels :)

You can now PM an appropriate trainer.

8 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m in need a bit of help. I have done my theory, but my training stopped at that point, due to mainly my fault but also the fact that @Tish I was about to train with is in a different timezone (GMT-5 hours, I’m GMT) and my early starting work patterns (0230Z) don’t help at all. He tried his best and I think I did the same, though it is really hard to get a time which is suitable for both of us. If anyone could help me with some more training sessions, mainly between 1700Z and 2000Z, that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes