ATC Training Team

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m in need a bit of help. I have done my theory, but my training stopped at that point, due to mainly my fault but also the fact that @Tish I was about to train with is in a different timezone (GMT-5 hours, I’m GMT) and my early starting work patterns (0230Z) don’t help at all. He tried his best and I think I did the same, though it is really hard to get a time which is suitable for both of us. If anyone could help me with some more training sessions, mainly between 1700Z and 2000Z, that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

See from this list who may be near you and contact them. Be patient as they are all busy.

5 Likes

I understand that they are all busy. Thanks for the list, I’ll get myself sorted.

2 Likes

Hello! I will like for enter in the ATC IF Group, I have one thousand operations!

1 Like

Check this topic: Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting

Good Luck :)

2 Likes

Thanks very much bro! I will MP to Josh! Thanks!!! :D

1 Like

I would like to become a controller, what do I have to do?

1 Like

Here you’ll find a list of whom to contact.

1 Like

Read the initial post.

1 Like

Please welcome @Jose_Oscana as our newest trainer! Any inquiries to training of any type may be directed to him. He’s put in a lot of effort into the IFATC team over the years, and we’re happy to see him in this new role.

22 Likes

Congratulations @Jose_Oscana! Well deserved for a great controller!

5 Likes

Guys, who of the UK controllers are available right now? Just want to clear it to not PM every controller

1 Like

read the Very first part of the post

7 Likes

How do i PM a scouter- new to the forum

1 Like

You must be TL1 to PM a recruiter. Read, like, post and you’ll be there in no time!
Once you get there, you can PM by tapping your profile pic, tapping the envelope, and then tapping “new message.” You then input a recruiters name, and then fill out the required information. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Thanks for your help👍

1 Like

How many times now has that already been restated here… seems like there is also a motor skill issue…the ability to move a phalange continuously enough to successfully traverse through the previous posts… and then to actually attempt to comprehend the meaning of the earlier texts !!!

2 Likes

Sadly people seem to have a problem with reading the original post. Lol

2 Likes

Hello! I was once told that to be IFATC it is necessary to speak English at the conversation level. Does it proceed?

Because I’m Brazilian and my English, let’s say it’s not very good. However I have more than 5,100 operations like ATC in TS1 and I have not done the test yet because of this English question. 😕

3 Likes