ATC Training Team

I’ce finished my lesson and just to clarify. I contact one of the trainers and they will train me no matter what age.

If I’m wrong it’s probably the +4 G’s I’ve just hit 😂😂.

Hello everyone is a pleasure to be part of this group! I am in Europe, anyone who needs help, do not hesitate to contact me!

6 Likes

Congratulations buddy this is awesome! Well deserved and incredibly knowledgeable! Perfect for the training team!

6 Likes

I’m in for this what is up

Solid intro but off topic and probably won’t get you much help or consideration when there are clear instructions up above.☝🏻

9 Likes

Hi man,

in addition to what Tyler just said, read the link below for all you need to know on how to get started on the community forum:

Although you joined in December of 2016 it looks like you haven’t been active enough to know how to use the forum…so welcome!

1 Like

What if i’m from Moscow, Russia (GMT +3)? Who should i contact? @Tyler_Shelton

Contact the recruiter closest to your location.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer!

1 Like

Hi @Sam_Keast Cameron here from Sydney Australia. Would you be able to teach me to become an IFATC? Im also a IFAE member.

Hi, @Cameron_M It is best to contact @Sam_Keast Via PM so he can give you proper controlling feedback! Best of luck…

1 Like

Hey @Cpt_Chris I have contacted him and he said to post it here

1 Like

He is Actually TL1 (Basic User) therefore he can PM :)…

1 Like

Ah alright, best of luck with IFATC :)!

thanks! I’ve wanted to become a IFATC for a while now

1 Like

@Cameron_M , you must of miss understood my PM. I mean read the above thread “ATC Training Team” and message me your details as mentioned above;

Look forward to hearing from you! 👍🏻

2 Likes

How can I contact you? Email?

Contact them with a PM via this forum :)

3 Likes

Hey i want traing for ATC. I would love that.

As said above, contact a trainer that lives in your same Country (Timezone) via this form and they will contact you soon :)

1 Like