ATC tracking threads

Had a question about ATC tracking threads. I made a tracking thread about two weeks ago, am I allowed to make a new one? Since that last one is long gone

1 Like

You can still post in the old one if it’s only 2 weeks old. Just edit the title to [OPEN @ ICAO] when you open and also post in that topic so people know you are open.

1 Like

Yeah I have edited it and no one noticed usually alot of people start responding.

1 Like

Did you trying saying within the thread that you are open? Another possibility is that a for a lot of people it’s late or they are sleeping. Sometimes you have to wait a good 30 minutes before someone comes by

1 Like

Yeah I said [OPEN] @example
And commented it

1 Like

Timing is crucial, also some people don’t want to fly. Honestly I have the same problem sometimes but the only way is to deal with it😎

1 Like

I’m just curious because I’m unsure, but what is an ATC tracking thread?

ATC Tracking Threads
We allow for tracking threads for your ATC training to be published. Please refrain from doing these unless you are in the process of joining the official IFATC team to control the expert server. When not active, please add [CLOSED] or [OFFLINE] to your title. This is the same for all topics in the category.