ATC tracking thread - Strerling Archer (CLOSED- KBOI

Will be open for tower and ground KBOI
Server:Training
Pattern work welcome

Will be open for 30mins to an hour. Lookin forward to seein y’all there. Suggestions and corrections welcome in dms

Thank you to all who showed up:) learnt a lot

KATL Tower and ground OPEN, updated METAR and runway info in original post

Open at KATL for 30 mins to an hour, pattern work welcome

Stopping by now! N83AF

1 Like

Thanks sam, looking forward to seein ya

1 Like

00 black lines are under landing runways. Never used for takeoff. Ever.

1 Like

Hi was not aware, couldn’t really see the black lines from my point of view

Will take note in future

It’s just so you know next time you do anything at atlanta

1 Like

And when taxing dont cross runways go all the way down inbetween and tauren and taxi back down to you gate

1 Like

Could you elaborate? I don’t follow

If you are trying to follow real world procedures that may be a true statement. However, in Infinite Flight our volume is not along the lines of real world so the goal is to be efficient and use all runways possible to avoid delays to pilots.

2 Likes

I see that you’re open at KATL. wil come as PHADZ

1 Like

Sorry bout the confusion haha @Sammy_Droubi

1 Like

@azeeuwnl apologise couldn’t clear a transition for you, your inbound landing request conflicted with the transition req so I called out your downwind to avoid confusion

1 Like

Nice work! I have some feedback which I will send you in a Private Message.

NEVER apologize for controlling errors during your practice. You are learning; we all now that. Nothing wrong with making mistakes 😊

KATL is a big airport. Can be hard to manage if you’re still learning. I suggest to consider KSCK and EDDL in the future, although this one is fine as well.

1 Like

Manned ATC for longer than expected mostly because I enjoyed it much, thanks to all who showed up, definitely a lot smoother minus a few clicking errors on my part. Thanks will be back same time tomorrow :)

1 Like

Nice work. No major complaints and I think the minor discrepancies will be ironed out with time. Most certainly an enjoyable TS experience. Delta 5 9 9

1 Like

Hey thanks for showing, definitely a memorable customer thanks for following all instructions, if I’m not wrong had 2 aircraft one southwest and delta 69 who when told to make left and right traffic respectively did the complete opposite! Kinda annoyed me but I guess that’s what you get on TS. Thanks!