ATC Tracking Thread Issue

So what happens when I make an ATC tracking thread and the people that attend are unprofessional, and aren’t serious about flying? That just happened to me. They weren’t following any of my commands and they were grade 3.

1 Like

I would send a pm to them explaining there actions. It might just be them messing up on purpose too see how you react as atc.

1 Like

It does happen, this is due to you being on the training server. Try to avoid opening at major hubs, go for the smaller airports to get some practice and more professional pilots to fly for you.

1 Like

Was it me. I was doing bad on purpose yesterday to see what you would do?

1 Like

They were grade 3 and I was no where near any major airport. They were also grade 3,

No it happened today

1 Like

okay. Thats a relief.

2 Likes

People sometimes (including me) do not follow some instructions to see and give feedback on how they react. This maybe aligning with the wrong runway etc. but they are all to test your ATC skills in tough conditions.

3 Likes

Thats what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Yeah but I would give them a command and they wouldn’t respond

Are you sure they’re from the community? When people see active ATC, regardless of server, they’re more inclined to go to that airport.

1 Like

I made it clear on the IFC and in my VA’s. They were grade 3 so they should’ve been professional.

Grade is irrelevant. You can be a grade 4 or 5 and not follow commands. It’s frustrating, you have to work around them and work with the pilots that want to help you. Pilots that are willing to help you will provide you with feedback on how to improve on your ATC.

1 Like

Yeah I get that, but in this case all of the pilots weren’t following any instructions

Grade doesn’t mean anything other than how active they’ve been recently. Not everyone who plays IF is on the community or in a VA. As it occurred on the training server, there is nothing which can prevent this from happening. Just keep practicing, get a trainer so your pilots are real IFATC who provide detailed feedback and work towards becoming IFATC.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have a trainer. I was just trying to get extra practice. Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.