Server: Training

Airport: CYEG

Time: right now

NOTAM: *Pattern work allowed

Please make sure you edit the title to [CLOSED] when done controlling

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks will do feel free to stop by as well

I would, but still on vacation. Feel free to stay open as much as you can and I am sure someone else will be there to help out!! Enjoy your session ☺

2 Likes

Open right now in TNCM

Open now at KPHL stop by

Open currently at KSAN

Open currently at CYEG

Ground and tower frequencies are online

Alright, I’ll stop by

1 Like

Challenging weather right now with smoke and 1/2SM visibility, come and test your skills

Good job, just a couple tips- try to clear to land/for the option earlier, shouldn’t be getting clearance while I get the 100 callout. Also, you could use exit runway commands when you know I’m landing full stop. Otherwise well done, I’m just nitpicking :)

The only reason I didn’t clear you earlier is because I didn’t know if you were doing a touch and go or full stop

On my way as PH-ADZ. Don’t you go closing now! 😉

1 Like

I’m going to be open for a while so don’t worry

WEATHER UPDATE FOR CYEG

Smoke has cleared up slightly to 2 1/2SM of visibility
Winds are 7kt at 100

Thanks for the services! Nice airport too.

Here is my feedback:

• Good ground work.
  • no need for a (new) pattern entry instruction for aircrafts remaining in the pattern, unless there is a runway change
  • timely clearance; it would be ok to clear a bit earlier. Don’t forget the exit direction! After I moved to 30, you cleared me to the option. Was I to do left or right traffic after that?
  • Patterns entry after runway request to 30: good!
  • why did you change me back to 02? I was quite happy on 30 and there was no other traffic
  • runway exit instruction: good

Keep up the great work! You’re getting there! 👏🏼

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback I’ll work on those points

1 Like

In the end, clear for the option makes landing full stop or touch and go both ok! It’s aptly named “option”

1 Like

Open at CYEG
WEATHER- CYEG 241700Z 34007KT 15SM -SHRA FEW008 BKN012 BKN022 OVC044 10/09 A2984 RMK SF2SC4SC1SC1 CVCTV CLD EMBD SLP121 DENSITY ALT 2500

Takeoff Runway 02/Landing Runway 30