ATC Tracking thread category for non IFATC

This a request for infinite flight to add a ATC Tracking Thread category for non IFATC training, it would help reduce the amount of topics created and getting closed on the forum hence reducing the clutter and also helps the moderators out by reducing the amount of flags for the non IFATC making Tracking Threads. Lots of people want to make Tracking Threads but don’t want to join IFATC so they would be able to make a Tracking Thread in the new category and help out the training server because we get more experienced Air traffic controllers.

It would be called #atc:trackingthreads

I think this should be in the #features category.

1 Like

But then people will only want to help the people wanting to join IFATC and leave you guys behind…because there more important! and you guys are kinda…useless no offence

5 Likes

Edit

It’s best to keep tracking threads towards IFATC training only for now until it changes.

5 Likes

I have already talked with Misha and he told me, he will think about opening the ATC category up to all.

3 Likes

Btw, lets don’t forget that the topic you linked is a tracking thread for pilots requesting ATC, not ATC stating when they are open.

3 Likes

You might only be able to help out 1 person not wanting to join IFATC and then you have to help out someone wanting to join IFATC and so on.

1 Like

This is not about the game itself. The author is talking about the IFC. It’s placed in the correct category.

Why for ‘non’ IFATC training? I would better say a category for the IFATC in this case. There are more IFATC trainees than people who only aim to become a better controller.

ATC training is ATC training right? But I’m not against a category for all ATC tracking threads.

3 Likes

So we don’t disturb the already existing threads.

I don’t think that’s necessary. Just put all tracking threads in one sub-category.

1 Like

#atc:trackingthread, just put them all into one subcategory.

1 Like

This topic is not an object for #features. And i can agree with this idea but IFATC members should have specific word for titles.

Also, for IFATC training, i have an idea;

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. The team regularly evaluates the forum and identifies anywhere which could benefit from changes. New categories, etc. ATC is one of those areas being considered. With that being said a community of this size changes do not happen overnight and require a great deal of forethought.

Thanks again for the feedback!

5 Likes