ATC statement on Expert Server come back

This is a statement from all the Advanced ATC following Expert Server come back:

The advanced ATC team wanted to kindly remind you that rules on Expert are strictly enforced. No warnings before ghosting. Everything needs to be done such as it is done in real life.
As said in the description, this server is reserved for excellent pilots only.
Pilots are also asked not to post about a misunderstanding with ATC everywhere on public walls, please PM directly the controller or if he does not have any PM solutions, contact Tyler Shelton.

More information will follow

Thanks all for your understanding

//Advanced Controller 2, and the advanced ATC team

2 Likes

When will there be atc for the new server? And @carmalonso could you make a thing on live flight app for wlite server

Hi Logan!
Can you please get in touch with @MishaCamp for more informations about ATC testing!
Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hi Rotate!

Here is the reason why (I explained on IFFG). Issue have been reported.
“Hello guys!
Had to apologize I was having issues with my ATC thing in Infinite Flight. When I disconnected and went away, it was still showing me as connected but I was not. Sorry about the mess it might have caused”

Same here.

1 Like

Yeah I am not atc right now nor have I been in the past couple of hours. It seems to be a bug.

3 Likes

If a new server is added, it will appear in LiveFlight around 30 mins after (automatically) :)

4 Likes