ATC sounds werid/lags

Hello,
so when I was flying today at ENBR and ENGM, while I was taxiing/on the ground only, ATC kept cutting out, and my game was starting t lag. Is there a way to fix this?

Turn your graphics down to avoid the stress put on your device which can help contribute to lower lag times.

1 Like

@infiniteflight_17 they were all at the lowest setting

1 Like

Those issues sound like something that could occur with unstable internet connection. I suspect it’s just slow connection times, or your internet coming in/out.

1 Like

yes internet could be a problem.

1 Like

Are you screen mirroring your device?

1 Like

What device are you using?

1 Like

I had 3 full bars + cellular

1 Like

no I am not

iPad pro 10.5

1 Like

ENGM has a lot of traffic today. Have you attempted lowering your aircraft count?

1 Like

yes everything was at the lowest setting, as this has happened before and the app constantly crashed on any flight over 6 hours

1 Like

Well lag in very very congested areas are common for a lot of people. As for the crashes after 6 hours that’s a completely different issue that is being looked into at this time.
Also want to confirm is your frame rate box checked?

1 Like

yep I know about that

the main thing is this hasn’t ever happened to me before

1 Like

I understand that you’ve turned all of your graphics to low. To take extra precaution and to confirm, have you turned off anti aliasing and checked off your frame rate box in settings?

2 Likes

yes I have turned off frame rate, but not anti aliasing because when I do I cant turn my plane, it glitches and the plane doesn’t turn

1 Like

Anti aliasing should have no affect on your movements at all. It’s a graphics thing.

1 Like

oh ok i will try that

1 Like

@infiniteflight_17 anti aliasing is already off, so i am going to try my flight with the graphics all off/ to the lowest

1 Like

This could be a/the issue, I personally have never had luck with cellular and I have pretty amazing coverage where I am. WiFi is the way to go.

2 Likes

I had the WiFi, the cellular was backing it up

1 Like