ATC services

Hey. As you may have noticed, lots of expert controllers may just leave unexpectedly. No, it’s not because we don’t like you. We always try to give you the best atc experience. But due to the global update, A lot of controllers (including me) have been experiencing crashes on Infinite flight. I’d like to you all to bare with us while we try to come back on. Thanks :)

15 Likes

Yes, no worries. That happens to alot of people actually. When they zoom in. That’s a bug that I hope should be fixed next update or the following one, good day and keep doing your job !

2 Likes

Usually ATC Crashes also happens when the frequency is busy (and laggy). That also explains why many IFATCs disconnected and rejoined the server multiple times earlier today during the FNF. I do hope these bugs can be resolved in the future update 😊

Talking based on my own experience 😂

P.S : This should be pinned for future references

3 Likes

My iPad (Air 2) has been crashing/freezing constantly, so I understand what is happening on your end. There were only 3 aircraft around me when I froze for about 40 seconds recently. Luckily the app catches up most times and I continue flying from the same position I left off.

3 Likes

My phone crashes after sending about 20 messages to other planes, Not easy…

1 Like

I recently joined the Grade 3 club and when I went on the Expert server, everything felt so much more “professional” than the casual server. Thank you guys for being awesome ATCs and don’t worry about crashing!

Cathay 888 you were not cleared for take-off!

2 Likes

Lol, did they actually say that too you ;) ?

en though I hate to rush to an original airport on the ES and found the disappearance of all the controllers during the decent stage, I do still appreciate all the time n efforts you folks have put in to make our flight experience much great 🛬👍🏼🛫

1 Like

It’s a mystery for all ;)

1 Like

Just happened to me again at LIRF. So frustrating

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.