ATC service update on Expert Server

UPDATE 1300Zulu:

Service is now resuming gradually to normal on Advanced server while problem has been resolved.
Expert server is down due to the bugs and the requirements of the Expert Server have been transferred to the Advanced.
We wanted to thank you all for your patience and well behaving during this bug.
//Advanced ATC team

5 Likes

This is an update on the previous post and have been approved by the moderator. It does not refer to the same things. Thanks.

UPDATE:
Some of those issues are now being recognized on Advanced server.
We kindly ask you to be patient And to refrain from complaining against any controller as this situation is not in our control.
All the ATC team and FDS are working on resuming a reliable service on Live.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

It was good enough to be pinned

UPDATE 1300Zulu:

Service is now resuming gradually to normal on Advanced server while problem has been resolved.
Expert server is down due to the bugs and the requirements of the Expert Server have been transferred to the Advanced.

We wanted to thank you all for your patience and well behaving during this bug.

//Advanced ATC team

Looks like all authors hate you buddy

Yes… I joined yesterday. I’ll go read the guidelines…

Hi Rotate.

Those 2 subjects were completely different. One was reminding users about the rules of Expert Server, the second one was informing pilots of the issues we had. They were posted at a two different times.
More, Sean is the moderator here and would have deleted it or advised me if something was wrong as we were all talking about those posts in the controller communications chat and Sean is in his chat and was active at this moment.
As I know, you are not the moderator here and have nothing to tell to anybody here about the rules of the forum. Sean is here for this purpose.

Thank you for understanding.
End of the story
Safe flights!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.