ATC Schedule somewhere a little different maybe?

Infinite flight wants pilots to explore other parts of the world. To get a taste of everything.

1 Like

I would love to see EDDH (Hamburg)

1 Like

With the introduction of HD Scenery recently, I’m sure we’ll see a lot more variety of regions that are opened by IFATC, and areas such as South America, South-east Asia etc… are likely to be featured more often now due to the recent inclusion of full HD scenery for the entire planet.

Plenty of options, that provide unique routes, stunning views and interesting and challenging airports for IFATC.

1 Like

For every pilot that wants to fly to a niche sport, there’s 86 that only want to fly where every other pilot is going.

There are 17000-plus commercial airports in the world. That’s not counting military facilities.

Where do people fly on TS? LAX, SFO, LHR, rinse, repeat.

What happens when someone like me stays open for 5 hours at the off-the-beaten-path airport of the day? I get 2 inbounds in between watching the numbers climb for the same old Bravos on the status board.

Pilots vote with their destinations. And they’ve illustrated time and again that their vote is whatever is the most popular that day.

19 Likes

It’s not fitting in this topic but I love your work as IFATC how did you become so god? I want to practice for IFATC

Have fun!

Tim is one of our best controllers, but you’ll have to ask him for his secrets if you want to know how he maintains such high quality services on multiple frequencies. :)

2 Likes

I have to wait until the 60 days of the last report are over I made such a stupid mistake😭

1 Like

Let’s get back on topic guys :)

What happens if you are IFATC and you get a report then?

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry

1 Like

It would be cool if VOBL or VOMM (Bangalore or Chennai) got featured (I mean they have as secondary, but as primary it would be cool)

1 Like

Yea… Imagine the key airports having ATC. Like… VABB, VIDP, VECC, VOMM, VOBL. Epic!

1 Like

I’m surprised @BigBert10 hasn’t started bickering on about SJC being better then SFO…

2 Likes

Wow, wouldn’t it be a shame if it wasn’t for the fact that the entire country of India and alot of South East Asia is featured this week.

1 Like

You’re right. But, the main topic was about bringing attention to VECC. It is very rarely featured. I think it only got featured once or twice ever!

I still believe KSMF or KPHX should get some more attention in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

PHX for sure…

1 Like

LMML (Malta) PAJN (Juneau) KORD (Chicago O’Hare) KMDW (Chicago Midway) KDEN (Denver) KDFW and KDAL (Dallas Fort Worth and Love Field) KSJC (San Jose) KOAK (Oakland) KPDX (Portland) KSEA (Seattle) KSAN (San Diego, Also this one is weird, KSAN is sometimes on and off when it comes to being active)
There are many more airports that are unrecognized but sadly most people will still be going to the same airports, Every time…

@Tim_B described it perfectly. VECC is my hometown. And no one more than me would like to see it open. And it has been featured many time before but what do I do there being open. In 2 hours I hardly see 10 aircrafts.

All Airports are always featured randomly by Tyler. And he does great work at it. But out of those featured it’s actually you pilots, who decide where we open. **more or less.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.