ATC Schedule Management

Nice article @Tyler_Shelton :)!

Really nice post!

Thanks for your many years of service to the IFATC’s and this forum. Everything you do, you do with passion and precision. It shows, with everything, including the weekly schedule. It’s not hard to see that much thought and creativity goes into this, trying to find ways to explore the world in a fun way.

Thanks! 🌷

3 Likes

I control every day, and believe me when I say that I appreciate the diversity! I love it when things get switched up a bit, even if it affects traffic, still worth it in my eyes. Thank you for your dedication to the schedule, Tyler, it’s nice to see how carefully it’s created! I’m thankful that we’ve come to revolve our days around the schedule, otherwise, I’d probably have no mind of my own when it comes to controlling or flying, haha.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this Tyler!

Amazing article, Tyler! always wondered how could you get that many schedules without being repetitive. Amazing, we’re greatfull for all your work on the schedules, always letting us know and discover the world :)

1 Like

It’s really cool! Thank you for always!

1 Like

“I will review all airports to ensure they have been edited in the sim and contain things like ground markings, and parking locations.”

When I was IFACT last year plenty of airports that were selected were up to date and had no parking locations or ground markings

Nice Topic!
Thank you Tyler !

Please add regions for large countries like Russia and China

3 Likes

It’s very interesting !
Thank you very much !

I just found out that my database is linked in the article and this made my day.

Tysm Tyler!

1 Like

The professionalism used in this simulation is awesome. I have been using it since it was a solo-only simulator and was pleasantly surprised when it went global. The updates are always a great experience when they come out. Thanks for the continued improvements.

This is very interesting. Great job mate

Great Job! Thanks for sharing!

V/r Tarik

This is amazing, thanks for sharing with us, I’m so happy for be part of IFATC ❤️

1 Like

wooow love this comment 😂 masterclass

Awesome! Thanks for the hard work mate!

1 Like

Thanks a Lot Tyler for the info. Keep up the great planning. This is why the expert server is great for those who want to fly all over the world with ATC, unlike the Training Server where Heathrow is always given priority while other airports are neglected

Thanks a lot Ty! This is really helpful. I have always wondered how one day I see the ATC is in Miami and the next day ATC is in Dubai! haha

A post was split to a new topic: Grade Table Issue